TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINESHOP JUDITHJULES.COM
Section 1 – Vendor, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
Section 2 – Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The Vendor is offering the articles presented in the onlineshop for sale. The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by customers; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall all take place in German.
(3) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations worldwide.
(4) Customers shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in their “Cart” by clicking on the button “Add to Cart” and continuing his purchases or by finishing to select the merchandise by clicking the button “Checkout”. The order will be conclusively placed with the Vendor by clicking on the button “Buy”. Until the order is transmitted to the Vendor, customers have the opportunity to review, at any time, the data they have input when placing the order, to modify them or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The Vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop by transmitting the order using the button “Buy” the customer accepts the sales offer. The Vendor shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) The content of the contracts concluded is stored by the Vendor and is send to the customer with the contract confirmation.
(7) The Vendor shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance.